The 3rd edition
I'm currently writing the 3rd edition of this book. Don't worry – if you purchase here the current 2nd edition, I'll also send you a copy of the 3rd edition once it's ready.
100 mental models to ease your way through life
I wasted years of my life because I did not know its rules.
I did not know the rules of relationships, of careers, of health, of happiness.
Then, through hard work, talking with mentors, and trial & error, I uncovered some of them.
Now, I lay these rules out for you. In this book, you will find 100 of the lessons I learned.
The titles of some of the sections inside include
- Problems grow the size needed for you to acknowledge them.
- Taking a course of action makes it easier to take it again, for better or for worse.
- Other people’s expectations aren’t your problem.
- Hating those who despise what you want will prevent you from obtaining it.
- Discipline is freedom.
- Extraordinary people are extraordinarily selective.
- Successful people, at some point in their life, committed to the hard choice.
- Self-respect is the compass for change that matters.
- The standards you have today determine the life you will have in a few years
- People are extremely good at succeeding at their priorities and extremely dishonest about them.
- Your problems aren’t different.
- Listening is about not projecting your own world-views.
- … and 86 more.
By purchasing the eBook, you will receive all of the following:
- PDF version (for reading on your laptop)
- .ePub version (compatible with Apple Books & other eBook readers)
- .mobi version (Kindle)
If you decide to get the paperback signed by the author, numbered and limited to 100 copies, you will immediately receive the digital files. Within 24h, you will receive an email asking you for your address. The book will be shipped within 48h of receiving your address.
Add a 1h call
Add a 1h call with the author, to talk about the topics of the book or any problem you might be encountering in your life.
You will be contacted by email within 24h from your purchase to establish contact to schedule the call – at a time of your choice.
Some more reviews
"I am amazed at Luca Dellanna's ability to observe, compile, and articulate 99 very actionable life principles here.
Each chapter describes the rule in a way that makes you think and then summarizes the Action.
It's filled with DEEP insights yet VERY readable."
- Theresia Tanzil
"Absolutely brilliant. You might have grasped some of these concepts before but having them structured and in writing makes all the difference […] I will surely recommend it to friends and co-workers."
- Alberto Pisanello
"A very thoughtful piece of writing, deep and wiring!"
- David Krejca
"Luca Dellanna's new book "100 Truths" is super tight! […] Practical, directional advice."
- Hari Meyyappan
“100 Truths has been a game changer.”
- Adam English
"A thoughtfully written book in very straightforward language."
- A.L. Peevey
The second edition
The book was so successful, that a second edition came out in 2020. A few typos have been corrected and, most importantly, a few bonus rules have been added. Enjoy!
A full guarantee
I've spent years researching the content for this book. Therefore, I'm confident to offer the following guarantee: unless you LOVE this book, you have 30 days from its purchase to send me an email (Luca at Luca-dellanna.com) to let me know that you opened the book but it wasn't what you expected and I will 100% refund you.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.