⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4.67 average rating on Goodreads.
“This guy! Luca is amazing. So insightful with common sense applications of Complexity and the ability to communicate clearly!!” – Bob Klapetzky.
“Luca’s book was so helpful to my work. Opened my eyes up to some more reasons why change is so hard.”– Chris Murman on Luca's first book.
"The Power of Adaptation" focuses on the topic of adaptation as the main force shaping the world as we know it.
However, adaptation is an emergent process and thus cannot be understood with narratives nor it can be acted upon directly. This book aims to describe the basic phenomena which weave together into what we perceive as adaptation and to provide a guide to help the readers practicing the four behaviors that will help him harness, rather than fight, change.
This book is for you if:
- You like books dense with information
- You appreciated books such as Taleb's Antifragile
- You understand or are willing to accept that the world is dynamic, and that understanding how something changes is more important than understanding how something works now.
- You do not like usual business/self-help books which provide solutions which only work in the short-term
- You understand that some effort is needed in order to achieve long-lasting improvement
This book is not for you if:
- You are easily triggered by ideas you do not like
- You want a simple book which will magically solve all your problems
Moreover, this book will be invaluable to you if you want to understand how the novel concept of ergodicity - perhaps the most important notion in economics - applies to your life.
What you will find inside
By purchasing this book, you will receive all of the following:
- PDF version
- .ePub version (compatible with Apple Books & other eBook readers)
- .mobi version (Kindle)
If you decide to get the paperback signed by the author, numbered and limited to 100 copies, you will immediately receive the digital files. Within 24h, you will receive an email asking you for your address. The book will be shipped within 48h of receiving your address.
You can select the paperback option by clicking on the "format" selector just above the price, on the top-right corner of this page.
A full guarantee
All readers of this book I met so far loved its content. Therefore, I'm confident to offer the following guarantee: unless you LOVE this book, you have 30 days from its purchase to send me an email (Luca at Luca-dellanna.com) to let me know that you opened the book but it wasn't what you expected and I will 100% refund you.